Car insurance may be a terribly necessary factor in America, associated you can’t drive a automobile in America while not an insurance certificate, and you ought to apprehend that the traffic police in the United States of America do not tolerate this matter at all, so you always find them in patrols and watch cars and if it happens and stop your car for whatever reason. He will ask you directly for the car’s documents, and if he finds that your car is not insured or that you have not insured the car, he will directly book your car and it will cost you a very large fine to retrieve and secure it .. So you must insure your car in any case.
In order to drive a car in America, you must meet three conditions:
- Driving license
- Vehicle registration
- Car insurance
The most important thing in car insurance, which is our topic today is the price or cost of insurance, as the latter varies according to the country and the type of car and also according to the insurance company, and there are other factors that affect the insurance price, namely:
– The history of driving in America: The more old you were to drive, i.e. the long-time driving in America, the cheaper the insurance price and vice versa.
– Type of car: means is the car a 4cylinder, 6cylinder or 8cylinder, so the larger the cylinder, the faster the car, and therefore the possibility of an accident is greater, and therefore the insurance price is higher.
-Age or age: According to American law, those under 30 will pay a higher car insurance rate than those over 30 years old, for good reason, which is that usually young people under 30 years of age are usually reckless in driving.
– Date of acquisition of the car: the older the car’s history, the lower the insurance price, for example if the car’s 2007 date is better than 2014 and so on.
Types of auto insurance in America:
In America there are two types of auto insurance, and they are:
Liability (single party insurance):
Partial coverage means insurance on the car of the person who hit him, meaning that if you cause an accident and hit another person’s car or hit a pedestrian, the compensation costs that you must provide to the injured person will be paid by the party that insured your car, but in the event that someone hit you or Shock you, this type of insurance does not offer you any compensation in this case.
Full coverage (insurance on both sides):
And its meaning is comprehensive coverage, and in this type you will be insured and also the person with whom the accident (meaning you and the victim) will be insured will be both of you will be insured, and here the insurance price will of course be greater than the first type.
Note: When you buy a new car, you will always be charged the second type full coverage because it is the most reliable, safest and most expensive.
How do you believe in your car in America?
Now that you simply apprehend the kinds of insurance, you’ll choose from the kind that suits you in line with the prices and in line with the condition and quality of your car, and in order to do the insurance, you will simply go to any car insurance company and ask them to insure your car and they will provide you with a form. Just fill it according to what suits you and it is congratulations for you to insure your car.
Tips and advices for securing your car:
– When insuring, try to pay for a full year or at least six months, better than paying each month, for example, insurance costs in the case of payment for a full year will be estimated at $ 700 only, but if you pay every month
A month the costs will be $ 850 to $ 900!
– Beware of drinking alcohol while driving, because here the penalty is high. You may pay a very high fine, and you may go to jail. Certainly, your insurance will be withdrawn and the car may be seized and other problems you need.
-Search for the cheapest insurance company in your state of residence online and then choose the offer that suits you.